Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Journal Entry # 10


THE BEACH PARTY IN CORONA DEL MAR

Corona del mar beach is a wonderful place for many reasons. First of all, I have a lot of reasons why I enjoyed of trip. especially my new friends group than I did. For example when I arrived to the beach, I felt good because I never been in a beatiful beach like this and very confortable. The sun was a little hot but I don´t care because I enjoyed everything I did, played a lot of sports like soccer, voleyball, (freezbe) a new game for me and to spoke with my parners, teachers and ALP Staff so, the ecxelent food and great snacks offers. Finally the beach party was a wonderful idea for us. A sa result you can to obtain a fraternal relationship with the persons from ALP.






3 comments:

Jimmy said...

The journals are due Monday morning. Make sure you catch up with the rest of the class.

Unknown said...

Hey, my friend. You are really good in playing sorrer. And the best one who i ever seen. If you don't mind, please teach me how to play better.^^ smith

Omar Cardona said...

About my homework teacher I realy sorry for that, but I try to finish Tomorrow afternoon.

No problem teacher when you want to go play soccer with me, only tell me and I try to teach you something. But I playing very bad ok!!!! only you need to watch a lot of soccer games on tv.... I'm think so. lol.


Omar.